Maersk Supply Service strives to be the industry's most attractive employer. We invest heavily in developing the competencies of our people. This is based on our belief in the long-term value of education that is a guiding principle within the entire A.P. Moller - Maersk group.
What we offer
- We offer our offshore crew comprehensive training programmes that are unique within the industry. We will support your professional development and offer you the best preparation for the future of the offshore business.
- Our officers gain invaluable experience of real-life operational challenges using the advanced simulator at Maersk Training. Our instructors have years of operational experience under their belts, rotating between marine officer and instructing positions to ensure they never get rusty or complacent.
- The professional development of every single employee is closely monitored and supported by our dedicated Marine HR team.
- Maersk Supply Service is recognised as an attractive employer throughout the offshore industry. We offer appealing and competitive terms and conditions, and we consider it one of our key responsibilities as an offshore company to integrate the work-life balance of our employees through relief cycles, family support and social responsibility programmes - one of the reasons Maersk Supply Service has a 90 percent officer retention rate that ranks near the top of our industry.
- As part of the A.P. Moller Maersk Group we have a strong foundation, as well as access to great resources including a global professional network.
What we ask
- We ask for your commitment – to Maersk Supply Service and to our customers.
- We invest in you because we expect you to invest in us. It is essential to our success that we present the right team to our customers, and the challenging environment of offshore marine services requires both dedication and motivation.
At Maersk Supply Service, we are always on the lookout for talented and experienced seafarers to strengthen our crews. Read more about our Marine HR department here. To get in contact with our regional manning offices, please visit our vacancies page.
More than 200 people work in our eight offices around the world, the largest in Lyngby north of Copenhagen, Denmark. We have teams of trained specialists pushing us ahead in the dynamic market of offshore services. For current onshore vacancies, please visit our job portal.